Random thoughts on a chilly wintery Saturday morning:
1. At the end of the month we are going on a 7-day cruise to the Caribbean.
I’m so excited.
Last year we went to Cancun and this year we are heading to the other side of the Carribean.
If you’ve been on a cruise before and have tips? Please send them my way. 🙂
2. I know it’s January 6, but I’m still in the middle of taking down Christmas. You are probably a little more organized than me and already have yours put away. If not? Here’s a great post on Christmas organization ideas and how I store all my stuff.
3. It was an amazing week on the blog (so many handmade Christmas presents). We talked about:
- this handmade glitter house
- this wooden Christmas tree that’s a transformer
- this hand-painted nativity set
- these 9 cleaning tips
I got off track with Christmas and getting ready for the cruise, but I’m back on track now for the new year.
5. It’s 2024 and I have a new game for us. Have you ever played “Connections” before? It’s on the New York Times Games App and it’s so good. Denton recommended it to me and I’ve been hooked ever since.
Here are some of my favorite finds from this week.
Have you ever seen a prettier kitchen?
I think this is officially my favorite kitchen ever with all those vintage details.
The cheese ball recipe.
And there are easy variations of the recipe, too.
One of the ways I love to make spaces feel fresh this time of year?
Adding fresh flowers and greenery.
These creative ways to use wallpaper in your home.
I have a roll of grasscloth wallpaper and this is so inspiring.
And in random news:
These goal setting tips
These January mocktail recipes
Isn’t this the sweetest Valentine’s Day pillow?
It’s a little smaller at 17″ x 17″ but look at those raised hearts—the cutest.
You can see it here.
And one more for the road
This post has been pinned thousands and thousands and thousands of times.
Happy random Saturday to you
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post