I am so happy you clicked.
Because I’m so interested in helping you build your blog or helping you create a framework on how to build a successful blog! If you haven’t started your blog yet, here’s a step-by-step post I wrote on how to begin.
I adore blogging.
I love learning about it and writing about it and talking about it and understanding what it takes to create a successful blog. And all this has helped to grow my blog from one that only my mother read…..to a blog with over 500,000 page views a month.
In less than two years.
And I want to share with you what I have learned on this blogging journey.
I want to hear your plans and dreams and hopes for YOUR blog.
I want to hear where you have been and where you hope to go.
And most importantly……
…..I want to help you implement a plan to achieve those dreams.
So I’m starting a blogging consulting business.
I know what you’re thinking…..really?
Are you asking yourself how does it work?
And I’ve never heard of a blogging consultant?
And what in the world can you do…..for me?
It’s not complicated at all.
If you are interested in a consult, we can schedule an hour phone consultation or ZOOM call where we will develop a plan for your blog or your business.
How to increase the growth and reach of your blog
Detailed and specific steps you can take to grow your blog
Creative marketing ideas that you can implement to grow your blog
How to save time scheduling and maximizing social media
How to monetize your blog to make an income
A plan created just for you on your journey toward achieving your dreams.
Are you ready to get started?
I can’t wait to hear from you!
Just e-mail me at: email@example.com to set up an appointment.
*Please note: The cost for an hour consultation is $195.00 prepaid by PayPal Invoice.
PS Don’t just take my word for it! To date, I’ve partnered with bloggers on more than 950 blog consults. Here are a few words from some satisfied customers:
- “Kari, I just want to say thanks again for your help during my blog consultation. I have implemented most of what you suggested … still have a few more things to check off the list but I think I’m doin’ pretty good so far. My traffic has almost doubled and my AdSense dollars are up! I’m even getting comments from non-bloggers now which makes me happy because I wanted to grow my traffic outside of the blogging community. Thanks so much … all of your suggestions were spot on!!” Jennifer from Town and Country Living
- “Setting up a blog consult with Karianne was truly one of the best things I have ever done for my blog!A little background story- My blog was at a point where I was feeling lost and stuck, the traffic seem to have reached a plateau at 120k/mo. I had no idea how I could take it to another level, and start making some income from blogging. I chose Karianne after doing a lot of research on blogging e-courses and coaching, because her mega talent as a creative designer and her amazing success as a blogger looked like such a great fit. And it turned out better than I had imagined!Karianne packed the 1+ hour consult with ideas and action steps that got me from feeling stuck to feeling unstoppable! I so appreciate her great understanding of my journey as a blogger, her generosity with all the best kept secrets out there and her enthusiasm to help me grow!I spent the rest of the day feeling such renewed optimism! I wrote over 25 things I was going to implement right away. I am super excited about all the great ideas that are spinning in my head!If you are a blogger looking for a great mentor who can understand your unique journey and offer invaluable guidance on how to grow your blog, set up a consult with Karianne, and do it now! “Ananda from A Piece of Rainbow
- “After talking to Karianne about my blog, I had clear direction and a detailed list of things to work on to help me reach my goals. She’s got a knack for giving a lot of information without overwhelming~I believe any blogger wanting to grow their website would benefit from a consult with Karianne…not to mention she’s a whole lotta fun!” Robin from All Things Heart and Home
- “Karianne, THANK YOU so much for the blog consult! I am happy to say that after implementing one of the many items you suggested I had more views by noon today than any other blog post had gotten in an entire day!! You are the REAL ROCKSTAR!” Sonya from At Home With the Barkers
- “I just wanted to say Thank You!!!! This is exactly what we needed and I am so glad you started consulting bloggers. Now we have a blog mentor! I am busy working on some challenges you gave us and you will be happy to know we have a pin it button on each image!
Thanks again.” Jordan from The 2 Seasons
- “Imagine having a wonderful conversation with a friend, whose sole purpose is in helping you succeed. That is what is in store for you if you have a blog consultation with Karianne. I was blown away by her knowledge about blogging, but more importantly, at her GENEROSITY. Plus- it is so much fun!” Laura from White Spray Paint
- “I’ve been blogging for three years, read several books on blogging and taken a few online courses too. But in a couple of hours talking to KariAnne I still managed to scribble two whole pages of notes and ideas I want to implement. KariAnne’s fun and easy-going personality coupled with her amazeball ideas make her coaching invaluable.” Shannon Acheson from AKA Design, Blogger Homes & Blogger Resources
- “I wanted to thank you for your time today. You are such a sweetheart. I can’t tell you how much I enjoyed talking to you! To be honest, I was expecting it to be basic information. Boy, was I wrong!!! I learned SO, SO much – my head is swimming. I could just gush on and on! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I can’t wait to put your suggestions into action! YOU are the one who is a rockstar! Hugs and blessings.” Suzy Handgraaf from Worthing Court
- “Dear Karianne, I wanted to take a moment to thank you for the wonderful “Grow Your Blog” consult you had with me earlier today.When I originally contacted you I wasn’t sure what it would be like or if I would be happy with the whole process. However, I have admired your work for a while and it seemed like a good next step for me in my journey. I can’t tell you just how happy I am with your service. I learned so much from you and really appreciated your kind words about my baby (blog). Your down to earth manner and positive outlook made the consult so enjoyable. More importantly you gave me many many concrete ideas that I am excited to start working on and putting into place. Right now my head is spinning but my face is smiling. Thanks again,” Patti from Garden Matter
- “If you are considering booking a consult with Karianne, stop considering. DO IT NOW. No joke. Based on her tips and suggestions from our fist consult, I have literally revamped my entire site with a new focus and enthusiasm. After our second consult (like Double Stuff Oreos, you’ll keep coming back for more), I now have specific action steps to reach some of my blogging goals. I’ve paid for e-classes, e-books, and webinars, but the info I got from Karianne was tailored specifically to ME and my blog. It wasn’t just advice, it was motivation + direction in a phone call. Like a shot of B12 for my blogging life. Thank you, thank you Karianne!” Heather from Decor Fix