Here are all the exciting things going on at Thistlewood this weekend:
- I’ve lost 40 pounds. WHAT IS HAPPENING? Seriously.
- I am decorating my third Christmas tree today. It has wooden ornaments and white ornaments and random ornaments we made together. AND I LOVE IT.
- I have a Christmas playlist and this song is at the top of it. If you need a new Christmas song that fills you with joy. This is the one.
- We are in full Christmas movie mode. Have you seen Winter Wonderland yet? It’s our favorite and we’ve watched twice already this year.
- We ordered the turkey already for this year. If you followed the blog last year, you know I bought the wrong size and everyone only got a tablespoon of turkey. But this year? I ordered a fresh turkey from Hirsch’s in Plano so I don’t have to worry about defrosting.
- I’m testing out recipes from my mother and my mother-in-law to practice and see if I can actually make them before I have to make them on Thanksgiving.
- It’s going to be a little different Thanksgiving this year, so I want to make it extra special for my little family.
That was a lot of random information about what’s going on around here.
Without further adieu or random information.
Here’s the round-up of the “12 Days of Getting Ready for Christmas.” I put all the posts together in case you missed one and you can just click on the link below to take you to the post.
I hope this helps make your holidays merry and bright.
I hope you enjoyed the 12 days as much as I did putting them together.
It was so much fun.
Especially because I got to share this series with a friend.
Leslie, my wonderful creative amazing genius, I adore you.
Y’all be sure and stop by Leslie’s to see her 12 days in case you missed any of them too!