Random thoughts on an almost-Thanksgiving Saturday morning:
1. Just in case no one else has mentioned it yet today? You are amazing. Truly. In this whole entire world there is no one else like you.
2. Don’t you think that your mother always ends up being right?
Mine gets smarter with every year.
3. Is there a cut-off age for headbands? I found two in a drawer when I was organizing my closet and I can’t decide if I should wear them or not.
4. Do you add anything to your coffee that’s low calorie, but tastes delicious?
I’m trying to find a new hot drink for fall.
5. Hallmark is rolling out the Christmas movies. My couch and cup of hot chocolate just told me that that this the best television programming decision ever.
6. In case you missed any of the days of “12 Days of Getting Ready for Christmas” I rounded them up here.
Let’s see all the fun stuff I found for us this week.
This is the simplest and the prettiest idea to decorate for Christmas.
All you need is five-minutes.
You can see the how-to here.
Look at these adorable mini-houses.
Aren’t they the cutest addition to a cup of hot chocolate?
See the how-to here.
Love this barn door makeover.
The paint color is perfection and I love the hardware.
You can see the entire makeover here.
This Christmas tree.
Every year I look forward to her Christmas decorations and she never disappoints.
And in random news this week:
This DIY rug project
This fireplace mantel
These cabinet doors
This simple tip
This is the cutest apartment
This looks yummy
I am so looking forward to watching this new show.
And one more for the road.
Thank you SO MUCH for all the encouragement on the weight loss and for everyone who asked, I’m doing a program called Optavia.
I have so much farther to go, but here’s a picture of the progress so far.
Purple toenails and all. 🙂