Random thoughts on a Thanksgiving weekend morning:
1. How was your Thanksgiving? I am the luckiest duck because I have two sisters that can cook. The cooking gene skipped me and went straight to them.
And I’m here for all of it (I’m looking at you brussel sprouts and mashed potatoes).
2. We all went shopping today at our town’s downtown square to support small businesses on Black Friday. I found the CUTEST handmade houses at our local vintage mall. I can’t wait to show you the entire village next week.
3. It was an amazing week on the blog. This week we talked about:
- the best Christmas garland hack
- this pink and white Christmas nutcracker decor
- blue and white Christmas decorating
- all the gift guides and the best deals
4. I spent the weekend creating the cutest ornament idea that you can make in five minutes (and they look so high-end). I’m sharing them all next week.
5. And my sister and I spent Thanksgiving weekend making a map tree. I know, right? I’m sharing that next week, too.
6. In amazing news? Because Thanksgiving was so early this week? We have an extra week to get ready for Christmas (which is 30 days from today). But who’s counting?
Let’s see what I found to share this week.
You know how much I love a Christmas banister.
And this one is amazing.
This bottle brush wreath.
Isn’t it the cutest?
You know how all about gingerbread I am.
Look at this tree.
Look at this floral Christmas tree.
What a fun way to decorate.
And in random news this week:
This simple DIY
These colorful trees
This is the cutest gingerbread house
Simple tips for hanging holiday garland
And one more for the road
This was my favorite Christmas post this year.
I hope it inspires you, too.
You can see it here.
We have so many gift exchanges that we participate in every year where the spending limit is $25.
I put together a few creative affordable ideas that look like so much more than $25.
Happy random Saturday to you
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post