Random thoughts on a Saturday morning with the sun hopping up over the horizon:
1. Can you smell fall?
Oh, good. Me, too.
Don’t tell the other seasons, but it’s my favorite. All those fall bins are about to make their annual pilgrimage down from the attic.
2. Have you ever made cucumbers with vinegar and lemon pepper seasoning? It’s the perfect cool treat for a hot summer day.
3. It was an amazing week on the blog. We talked about
- the amazing thing I discovered in the backyard
- the cutest pillow covers I have ever seen
- decorating ideas for small spaces
- how to mix and match plates
4. Have you heard sweater vests are in for fall?
What are your thoughts?
5. Did you know this is my 400th Thistlekeeping? That is a LOT of research. And I’m here for all of it. 🙂
Today is the day for inspiration.
Good thing I have tons of it for us this week.
I’m trying to figure out a place to add this project in my house.
It’s a DIY fireplace.
This fun fall project.
This blanket was “finger knitted” in a day.
This fun dessert bar for football season.
Sometimes the littlest things can make a big difference in decorating.
Here are some super simple tweaks you can make to your home.
See them all here.
And decorating for fall doesn’t have to be expensive.
But it can look like it.
And in random news:
Top three organizing habits to build into your day
Easy decor ideas here
You won’t believe it. I found the cutest clear stadium purse that’s 50% off right now. Use this coupon and the discount will appear when you check out.
Use the coupon here.
I know I’ve shared these a zillion times before.
But they are my favorite thing about fall.
Happy Random Saturday to You
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post