Random thoughts on a cloudy chilly Saturday morning:
1. I made the cutest wreath with these eggs. I linked it at the end of the post.
2. My all-time-one-of-a-kind-must-have-won’t believe the price leggings are restocked.
3. We went to Waco yesterday to watch the SING performance at Waco. The twins were dressed up in Kentucky Derby dresses with the sweetest smiles and the cutest fascinators. They danced their hearts out on that Waco Hall stage.
I’ve never seen cuter Kentucky Derby attendees in my entire life.
(updated to add: THEY WON SING!!!!!)
2. I had a Pokeno party at the house this week.
Have you ever played Pokeno before? It’s so much fun.
It’s just like Bingo with cards.
3. It was an amazing week on the blog. We talked about:
- this mini spring bedroom refresh
- the sweetest gift the twins gave me for my birthday
- are you on team faux flowers?
- cozy window bench ideas
4. And in random show news–has anyone else watched Full Swing on Netflix? It’s a golf documentary. My husband is all about golf and I am all about my husband so I’m watching it with him.
I don’t even really like golf and I like the show. The stories about the players are really good.
Here are some of my favorite finds from this week.
These are the prettiest hand-painted Easter eggs.
And there’s a video, too.
Have you ever shopped Facebook Marketplace?
You can find the BEST stuff.
This is mile-high quiche.
Doesn’t it look so delicious.
You can see the recipe here.
And this post has so many good ideas for productivity.
I need all the inspiration I can get.
and in random news:
this Easter Egg hack
how to build an arched doorway
And one more for the road
This buffalo check wreath?
It’s so easy to make.