Random thoughts on a cloudy chilly Saturday morning:
1. I made the cutest wreath with these eggs. I linked it at the end of the post.
2. My all-time-one-of-a-kind-must-have-won’t believe the price leggings are restocked.
3. We went to Waco yesterday to watch the SING performance at Waco. The twins were dressed up in Kentucky Derby dresses with the sweetest smiles and the cutest fascinators. They danced their hearts out on that Waco Hall stage.
I’ve never seen cuter Kentucky Derby attendees in my entire life.
(updated to add: THEY WON SING!!!!!)
2. I had a Pokeno party at the house this week.
Have you ever played Pokeno before? It’s so much fun.
It’s just like Bingo with cards.
3. It was an amazing week on the blog. We talked about:
- this mini spring bedroom refresh
- the sweetest gift the twins gave me for my birthday
- are you on team faux flowers?
- cozy window bench ideas
4. And in random show news–has anyone else watched Full Swing on Netflix? It’s a golf documentary. My husband is all about golf and I am all about my husband so I’m watching it with him.
I don’t even really like golf and I like the show. The stories about the players are really good.
Here are some of my favorite finds from this week.
These are the prettiest hand-painted Easter eggs.
And there’s a video, too.
Have you ever shopped Facebook Marketplace?
You can find the BEST stuff.
Here are some tips for the shopping Marketplace.
This is mile-high quiche.
Doesn’t it look so delicious.
You can see the recipe here.
And this post has so many good ideas for productivity.
I need all the inspiration I can get.
Here are seven tips for a successful week.
and in random news:
this Easter Egg hack
how to build an arched doorway
ideas for pairing flowers and vases
have you heard of the concept of Ikiagai before
the chairs in this dining room
what Jackie Kennedy ate in a day
which way should the handles face on pitchers
how to prevent guacamole from turning brown
how to reset your home for spring
And one more for the road
This buffalo check wreath?
It’s so easy to make.
It’s the best spring project and you can see the entire DIY here.
9 Comments - Leave a comment
Share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share by email