Random thoughts on a Saturday morning with unlimited potential:
1. We are starting to plan out the flower beds for spring planting. I’m so excited. We are adding new curved beds around the fence in the backyard. The birdhouse will be so happy.
2. Are you watching the Super Bowl? Cheering for one particular team? Since the Cowboys aren’t in the game, I’m here for the commercials and the half-time show.
3. If you are a blogger or creator and you want to increase your affiliate income? I just wrote an e-book on affiliates and how they work and how you can increase your income.
4. Thank you so much for all your sweet e-mails and messages about my mother. She’s doing so much better now and is well on her way to recovering from hip surgery.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. We talked about:
- these budget spring decorating ideas
- this 5-minute flower arrangement idea
- 5 simple no-sew curtain hacks
- how I organize a day in my life
5. I was so sad that football is almost over and then I realized that basketball is just around the corner. I love March Madness. Who are you rooting for?
Let’s see all the fun finds I discovered for us this week.
Look at these beautiful hand-painted cookies.
Did you even know you could paint cookies?
Did you know wood is making a comeback?
Cheers for reviving old wood.
Ever wondered how to start selling at craft fairs?
This is such a great beginner’s guide.
This beautiful spring table.
The colors make me so happy.
You can see it here.
And in random news:
This pretty tulip cake
And one more for the road
This spring wreath with eucalyptus and flowers is so easy to make.
See the DIY here.
View this post on Instagram
I’m also sharing this fun Instagram Reel I filmed using the vase from yesterday.
Such an EASY idea for 5-minute flower arrangement.
Happy random Saturday to you
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post