Random thoughts on a football Saturday morning:
1. Happy Labor Day weekend. Ours is full of football and friends and family. What are your Labor Day plans?
2. We are going down to see three of our four kids at the first Baylor game. I am a little homesick to see them and so we are driving two hours to give them a hug and take them to lunch and go to a football game.
It is going to be worth every minute of every mile.
3. I need to start my series”What I Bought Wednesday” up again. Do you have any categories that you’d like me to source and share?
4. Have you ever heard of Crown and Ivy? It’s the CUTEST line from a department store called Belk. It’s a little preppy and a little sassy and super affordable (they are having the best sale right now).
You can see the entire line here.
5. It was an amazing week on the blog:
- the before and after of the exterior of our home
- the amazing that is just around the corner
- 7 leaf projects you can make for fall
- Westleigh’s blush and pink apartment
Here are my finds for the week.
Look at these lighted garden spheres.
You will NEVER guess what she made them out of.
Autumn decorating is here.
The easier the better.
Look at these terra cotta pumpkins.
They are made to look just like a high-end pumpkin that costs so much more.
You can see the DIY here.
Did you know you can harvest your own sunflower seeds?
Then you can grow your own flowers every year.
Here’s the how-to for sunflowers.
And in random news:
These embellished pumpkins
This home tour
This is the sweetest garden (those pavers)
And one more for the road
Here’s how to take a wool sweater and felt it and make this wreath.
Happy Random Saturday To You
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post