Random thoughts on a brilliantly sunny summer morning:
1. The twins sent me pictures of their first sorority formal last night. Somewhere along the way they grew up. It’s amazing for them and a little overwhelming for me.
2. I posted another episode of “What I Bought Wednesday” over on my YouTube channel. I’m sharing the prettiest dress and earrings for Easter and a way to waterproof your outdoor cushions.
3. I’m so sad that “The Gilded Age” is over, but we are heading to Newport for a wedding and I’m going to go and see some of the mansions there in real life. I can’t wait.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. I shared:
- this amazing find from the side of the road
- this DIY shoe organizer
- how to frame a canvas for only $8
- this cute way to store baskets (and decorate with them)
5. We went and played tennis this week. It’s the first time I’ve been able to play since my hip surgery and I literally almost did cartwheels across the court.
6. In exciting news, the Thistlewood Mastermind just opened up for the first time this year. Registration will be open until Tuesday. If you want to be part of an encouraging, creative, supportive group of over 300 bloggers and influencers, this is the group for you.
Let’s see all the amazing finds I discovered for us this week.
This picture stopped me in my tracks.
Be still my blue and white heart.
I’m always looking for hutch decorating inspiration.
This hutch is so pretty for spring.
Have you shaken off winter yet?
Spring is knocking at the door.
Look at the cuteness of this photo.
The egg crate charger and this delicious veggie quiche.
And in random news:
These Easter eggs are so cute
How to keep herbs fresh in the fridge
And one more for the road
Every now and then I find a story on the blog I forgot about.
This one I wrote seven years ago made me cry and smile all at the same time.