Random thoughts on a Saturday morning:
1. Y’ALL. Y’ALL. Y’AAAAAAALLLLLLL. The party yesterday was amazing. Truly. Remember this story? Remember how the fancy ladies came over to plan out a party at my house and the stink that shut down a thousand noses showed up?
46 of them came back.
And we had the yummiest food that I didn’t fix and the house was decorated for fall and everyone took a tour and I gave a little talk and told stories about mirrors and Christmas lights and pancakes.
And the best part?
THE STINK WAS GONE.
2. It was an amazing week on the blog. We discussed monogram projects and what I do every day and how to make a fall garland and the back porch fall decor.
3. I’m going to be on the news in Dallas this week. I’ll be on our NBC affiliate, KXAS-TV on Friday talking all things decorating and how I’m speaking at the Pinner’s Conference in Arlington.
4. We are headed to Waco. Yes. We are going to beautiful wonderful Waco today with a caravan of people to head to the Baylor football game.
5. Someone with twinkling eyes just brought me coffee. Does life get any better?
Let’s see all the cute stuff I found for us this week.
This fall place setting with these terra cotta plates.
Look how cute.
You can see the entire place setting here.
This super simple fall wreath.
Why didn’t I think of this?
See the DIY here.
This super cute DIY doormat.
I love anything buffalo plaid.
This beautiful fall art.
It’s SO EASY to make.
And in random news this week:
These beautiful fall color combo ideas
This beautiful (and simple) fall centerpiece idea
This bathroom makeover
This beautiful kitchen
This DIY doormat
This new event space
These amazing fall displays at Magnolia Market.
One more for the road.
If you are looking for the SIMPLEST of fall decor that’s basically free?
Check out this DIY here.
14 Comments - Leave a comment
Share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share by email