Random thoughts on a Saturday morning.
1. I kind of feel like I’m cheating on fall. I’m burning a pine scented candle this morning.
2. Have you ever noticed that rooms in your house have a better time of day? Morning is the best time for my dining room, but my kitchen doesn’t really get going until afternoon.
3. Chapel Market was incredible. I sold out of almost everything. I did have a few things left and I just listed them over on my Painted Fox Collection. You can check it out here. Everything on the site is on sale, too. Here are the details on the sale and there’s free shipping on everything.
4. If you are on Instagram, I just found the prettiest new farmhouse feed to follow. You can see it here.
5. In exciting news, when I was speaking in Nebraska this week, one of the attendees told me when I talked it was as if I was ten feet tall. I’ve been wearing heels my whole life to look taller.
Who knew all I had to do was just tell stories? 🙂
I’ve seen dozens of beautiful fall table displays out there.
But this is one of my favorites.
You can see all the details here.
Love this post.
Love this philosophy.
Here’s why she’s not afraid to make a decorating mistake.
I’d like some pumpkin pie biscotti with my fall.
Recipe found here.
Great tips for choosing a rug for a space.
(and don’t you love those plate racks around the window).
Here’s another great idea to stretch your rug budget, too.
And in random news this week:
How to make your own cotton stems
Love this instagram feed
Easy party treats
Cute hairstyle for fall
Love these chairs
One more for the road.
(and if you want to make this recipe wall, you can see it here).
Happy random Saturday to you!