Random thoughts on a fall break Saturday morning:
1. Whew. We made it through Friday the 13th. Does anyone else get a little freaked out at that?
Or is it just me?
2. The twins are home right now for fall break. We stayed up almost all night watching our favorite shows and having amazing conversations and laughing and giggling and sharing all the things.
I never wanted the night to end.
3. It was an amazing week on the blog. We talked about:
- the one thing not to decorate with for fall
- this easy solution for organizing baskets
- 5 easy tips to decorate a fall mantel
- these 10 things you already have that you can use to decorate with for fall
4. If you are looking for a fall scent? I found the best candle at Walmart. It’s called Farm Apple Pumpkin. I bought it at my local store and fell in LOVE with it and when I went back to get more? It was sold out (apparently everyone else loved it, too).
You can find it at your local store or you could order it online here.
5. I need your help. I’m planning a series for the first of November where I try and give you all the solutions to the Christmas decorating dilemmas—like how to hang garland and how to help greenery last longer and how add bows to a Christmas tree. But I want to be as helpful as possible, so I want to know your biggest challenge when it comes to Christmas decorating.
Can you add the one thing I could help you solve with Christmas decorating?
Let’s see all the inspiration I found for us this week.
This simple autumn table.
It’s so cozy and the perfect place to celebrate.
Here are 12 tips to be the perfect Thanksgiving guest.
I’ve never really looked at it from this perspective, but it’s so interesting.
These soft pumpkin cookies with brown butter icing.
Don’t these look amazing?
I thought this was the cleverest idea.
If you have a recliner did you know you can make a slipcover for it?
See the how-to here.
And in random news this week:
One more for the road
These paper leaves.
Such an easy way to make a hutch cuter.
See the how to here.
Here’s a little sneak peek of what I already ordered for Christmas.
All of this is from the My Texas Home line at Walmart (she has the CUTEST stuff) and yes—those are wood jingle bells.
I linked everything here:
- this gold leaf wreath
- these large oversized wood jingle bells
- these gold leaf ornaments
- these gold and white leaf ornaments
- these large jeweled Christmas trees
- these small jeweled Christmas trees
- these pearl Christmas trees
- these faux fur stockings
- this faux fur tree skirt
- these metal stag candle holders
Happy Random Saturday To You
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post