Random thoughts on Saturday morning full of sunshine:
1. IT FEELS LIKE FALL TODAY. I had to all-cap it. I couldn’t help it. You know that day when you walk out and the hot is gone and it’s cool and wonderful and you see a single leaf fall?
Today is that day.
2. Did you see the Holiday At Home Bundle? There are over 27 resources that help you get ready for the holiday—organizing and decorating and planning and printables and all the Christmas and Thanksgiving things. Originally $500 for everything—it’s on sale right now until tomorrow for only $49.
3. I went yardsaling yesterday. I was so hopeful. I found a yard sale sign on a street with amazing houses.
But it was lame.
Good things there’s next Saturday.
4. So many fun things on the blog lately:
- all my fall porches from the last 10 years
- the life lesson my fall porch taught me
- my fall living room
- this easy DIY craft for fall
5. This is Texas-OU weekend. It’s going to be an epic game—both teams are undefeated. If you are looking for a fun idea for game day here’s a fun football charcuterie board.
Ready for all my favorite links?
Doesn’t this pear and walnut tart look like art?
This post is all about changing up your home from summer to fall.
If you have a silver tray that damaged beyond repair? Or a new tray that you want to look old.
Don’t toss it.
Instead? Here’s how to paint and age it.
This is one of the prettiest house tours.
I’ve actually taken pictures in this house for my next book.
And in random news:
These garden tasks for fall
This cute pumpkin DIY
This pumpkin smoothie
Walmart just released a few of their holiday deals early and that Little Green Machine I used is on the best deal for it I’ve ever seen for the next couple of days.
Looking for an easy DIY on a budget?
This paper bag leaf garland is so easy to make.
Outfit of the week
This is what I wore to speak at the conference this week.
This dress is on sale for $12 and it is the COZIEST. It has pockets and comes in tons of colors.
You can see it here.
Here’s a close-up of the boots I’m wearing.
They are perfect for wider calves and they are so cozy and affordable. Everyone was commenting on them at the conference.
Happy Random Saturday To You
(disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post)