Random thoughts on an exhilarating, stupefying, scintillating, full of joy Monday morning:
1. Did you miss me? Thank you SO MUCH for all the sweet e-mails and messages when Thistlekeeping didn’t go live Saturday morning. I was at a blogging conference called Haven and I talked and laughed and giggled and chatted myself right out of my voice.
I was scheduled to speak 3 times at the conference and my voice had left the building.
So I rested and whispered and drank tons of hot tea and found some cough drops and was able to speak at all my sessions.
2. We celebrated Christmas last week on the blog. We talked about:
- 17 Christmas tree decorating ideas
- how to repurpose last year’s Christmas decor
- 7 DIY Christmas wreaths
- how I store all my Christmas stuff
3. We are listening to the BEST audiobook right now. It’s called The Cuckoo is Calling by Robert Galbraith (who is secretly JK Rowling).
It’s SO GOOD and it has me on the edge of my ear.
4. I know I’ve mentioned this before, but we should all be drinking more water. Seriously. I think that’s one of the reasons I’ve been able to keep off the weight.
Here are all the fun finds I discovered for us this week.
Have you seen this pantry?
It’s next LEVEL.
Three reasons to celebrate summer.
I only needed one.
These beautiful centerpieces.
This amazing cottage garden.
I so wish I had this garden and a cup of coffee.
You can take the entire tour here.
Furniture painting tips from one of my favorite furniture painters on the planet.
This stool is so much cuter now.
In random news:
This pretty living room
This budget kitchen makeover (look how she added a window seat)
This beautiful studio
This beautiful kitchen
10 ways to make your home feel more finished
This balcony idea
And one more for the road
Oh, wait. Water.
Here are 10 water infusion recipes (and a fun way to drink more water).