Random thoughts on a chilly January morning:
1. I cannot thank you ENOUGH for all the swimsuit recommendations! I ordered several to try and finally ended up with this one. It comes in two parts and you can order the bottom without the skirt (thank you for the recommendation on that for water aerobics) and I ordered a skirt for summer.
I was even thinking about this long sleeve to wear with the skirt for the Cape.
And the best part?
I ORDERED IT IN A SIZE 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Life (and this summer) are going to be amazing.
2. In decorating news, we JUST took the last Christmas decoration down. My husband had to pry it out of my hands. It was hard for me to let Christmas go this year.
3. I found this life-changing hair mask at Walmart. It’s under $8.00 and you comb it through your hair and wait for 30 minutes. It’s the best $8.00 I’ve ever spent.
4. Has anyone tasted the cauliflower rice at Chipotle yet? It is SO YUMMY.
6. I cannot wait to show you the CUTEST idea we just finished for a small office space. Tutorial and post coming Monday.
Let’s see what’s been going on around the internet this week.
This room just looks so cozy to me.
All that texture is amazing.
This crochet pet bed tutorial.
Isn’t it so cute?
This beautiful laurel wreath.
Perfect for a stack of books.
These organizing tips are as pretty as they are functional.
They inspired me.
See the tips here.
And in random news this week:
This pretty kitchen
Everything you wanted to know about a cut flower garden
The floor in this kitchen
These DIY stencils
This DIY framed TV
This before and after
This cute DIY garland
Five make-up mistakes that make you look older
This creative DIY
And one more for the road
I was talking to the twins this week about boyfriends and trying to help them understand boys.
It was a long conversation.
And then I remembered this.
This post sums it up better than I ever could.
Happy random Saturday to you