Random thoughts on a trying to be sunny summer Saturday morning:
1. Happy Fourth of July. Officially. Today is the day. I’ve been all about the Fourth since my first Betsy Ross costume and star-spangled parade where I pulled Molly Pitcher in a wagon.
2. I love Saturdays. I love writing this post and finding fun finds and having an entire day of promise just waiting for me.
3. The mastermind coaching group is HAPPENING y’all. I’m SO EXCITED. It’s going to be AMAZING. So many of you let me know you are interested and so I’m starting it 8/1. I’m opening up applications for the group on 7/24 and they’ll be closing 7/31.
If you think you might be interested, sign up here to be notified when it opens up.
4. Wester took her final cheer pictures for her senior year yesterday.
I tried not to cry.
I tried not to think this is the last time.
I tried to be brave.
But just between us?
I’m still recovering.
5. It was an amazing week on the blog. We discussed all the stuff that I found on sale (and that rug in my living room) and we learned how to frame a canvas for $8 and I showed everyone how to felt wool and make a wreath.
Let’s see all the fun stuff I found for us this week across the web.
You might want to grab a cup of coffee. There are extra links today because I found so many fun things.
See this apothecary cabinet?
Doesn’t it look like a fine antique?
Nope. Not even close
She totally DIY’d from one of those IKEA cubby cabinets.
Love all of her entertaining tips.
But this setting is one of my favorites.
See all about this space and these simple, inexpensive ways to put together a dinner for family.
This front porch area made me smile.
It’s so summery and I love the ivy and the mirror.
You can see the rest of the porch here.
This is the planner I wait for all year. I think this her fifth year of releasing it and it’s just so pretty.
This year she creating ALL THESE OPTIONS for covers for FREE.
See the free downloadable planner here.
And in random news:
This amazing house tour
These rolls look delicious
This watermelon pizza
This wall treatment
Breadcrumbs instead of croutons?
These 10 summer recipes
This amazing sunken patio
This idea for a small office
Just when you thought Magnolia had everything? They are building this.
One more for the road.
In case you are in the middle of a remodel and need help with grout?
I’m sharing all of my best tips for choosing grout over on the Jeffrey Court blog today.
One of my best tips?
Determining if your tile is cool or warm and using that as a foundation to pick the grout color.
You can see the post here and pin it for later if you aren’t remodeling right now.
I also have tons of other tile ideas and inspirational projects on my Jeffrey Court Tastemaker page here.
happy random Saturday to you