Random thoughts on a snowy January morning:
1. It snowed here in Texas this morning. I know, right? It only lasted for 7 minutes and I did see actual flakes. But now it’s gone. I put a video up on Instagram stories and Facebook stories if you want to see what a snowstorm in Texas looks like.
2. Since the twins started driving I got this app for my phone that follows them wherever they go.
The only challenge?
They can FOLLOW ME.
And when I’m running late and I’m leaving for somewhere they can TOTALLY SEE WHEN I ACTUALLY LEAVE.
I’m literally unsubscribing.
3. It was an amazing week on the blog. I showed you how I organized my pantry and we discussed the retreat that I’m hosting in Waco and we talked about not getting overwhelmed and how to declutter 20 minutes at a time and how to make a builder door look custom for under $20 and I told you I was worried I was going to get left behind.
4. But in amazing news? Next week is going to be even more fun.
Here’s what we are doing next week:
- Monday: A Valentine’s craft from the Dollar Store along with 4 other Valentine’s Day craft ideas
- Tuesday: My top 10 SIMPLE cleaning tips
- Thursday: Winter decorating ideas in the butler’s pantry
- Friday: Decorating the staircase with vintage mirrors
- Saturday: Thistlekeeping
5. My doorknobs are getting here today and I’m so excited. (I literally can’t believe I just typed that sentence.)
Are you ready for all the fun stuff I found this week?
Oh, good. Me, too.
You know what comes after January?
And yard sale and flea market shopping.
I LOVE these simple tips on negotiation and shopping to help get the best finds.
Love this simple polka dot vase.
It’s SO easy to make.
See the DIY here.
Looking for a large over-sized artwork for your space?
Why not make your own?
Here’s this step-by-step DIY.
Love this simple arrangement idea.
It’s so pretty and perfect for this time of year.
See the DIY here.
And in random news this week:
This awesome organization project
Love these peel and stick wallpapers
These 25 words are their opposite, too
This fun mudroom
How to display cozy blankets
This cute free printable
This pretty design plan
This clever DIY
This IKEA hack
Adding this to my watch list
This is such a clever idea
I can’t wait to follow along. I think it’s going to be amazing.
One more for the road
How do you say this flower?
See how I say it here and feel free to weigh in with everyone else. 🙂
15 Comments - Leave a comment
Share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share by email