Random thoughts on a rainy Saturday morning:
1. One more sleep until September. Can you believe I just typed that? Are you asking yourself the same question I am? WHERE DID SUMMER GO?
2. Last night was our first football game. It was 72 degrees yesterday in Texas under those Friday Night Lights.
It’s a football miracle.
3. All of my family came in to see the twins on the football field. Westerbess was on the 45-yard line as a varsity cheerleader and Whit was second from the end in the kick line in the varsity drill team on the field.
I could see their smiles up all the way up in the stand.
4. It was a good week on the blog. We talked about my favorite chair and how it’s on sale right now and my before and after crackled farmhouse table and how to make a brick path even cuter and what happens when you can’t un-stink the stink.
5. And in 2009 news, I just started playing Words With Friends again.
Did you know that kamotiq is a seven letter word that ends with Q?
Just in case you needed to throw it down on your next game.
Let’s see what I found this week around the pages of the interwebs.
This fall table.
And this story.
Read the sweetest post here.
These yummy cinnamon rolls.
Perfect for fall and cold mornings.
See the recipe here.
This super simple DIY for this tray.
Love this idea for a Christmas present.
See the DIY here.
And this simple DIY vase.
It’s so easy and you’ll never believe what she used to make it.
And in random news this week
This is the prettiest table setting
Loving these front porches
This farm tour
This idea is brilliant
I can’t wait to watch this
8 apps for the next time you go thrift store shopping
Lamps Plus is having a GIANT Labor Day Sale
Less than two weeks until this (but who’s counting)
How to start fall
And my favorite new blog I found for you all. I met her at Haven and she is the SWEETEST person on the planet.
You go friend.
You are amazing.
And one more for the road.
This amazing fall craft is so much EASIER than it looks.
DIY felted acorns.