Random things on an almost March Saturday morning:
1. Tonight is MORP at our school. That’s prom spelled backwards. It’s a fancy way of saying Sadie Hawkins. My day will be spent in hair and make-up.
And last-minute shoe shopping.
2. This was such a fun week on the blog. We discussed the best neutral paint colors and talked about why sometimes life is just about showing up and talked about our decorating dilemmas here.
3. Has anyone tried Whole 30 before? In my never-ending quest to try to fit into the stirrup pants I wore in college, I’m thinking about trying it.
4. Are you watching the Oscars on Sunday? I think I’m just showing up for the dresses.
5. I survived my mini-high school reunion this week. I went to high school with my husband, so I just held on tightly to his hand and wore red lipstick and cute earrings.
And guess what?
It was actually fun.
(Can you even believe it?)
Let’s see what the internet has been up to this week.
This beautiful spring entry.
I love the simplicity of it.
See the rest of the space here.
This is such an easy DIY.
She transformed a simple glassware vase to look like this.
This pink is the perfect transitional color for spring.
All that neutral and then the beautiful accent color.
See the rest of the room here.
I love this armoire.
It’s the perfect accent piece for the rest of this bedroom.
See the entire room here.
And in random news this week:
When you feel uninspired
How to extend the life of an avocado
These money saving tips if you are building
This DIY art shelf
This art project
This house tour
I’ve never thought of weeding my house before
This is my favorite new blog.
Here’s her tutorial on how to make a deconstructed chair and these DIY dropcloth hearts and this easy countertop DIY and this hutch.
You’re welcome. 🙂
And one more for the road.
This is such an easy-starter furniture project.
17 Comments - Leave a comment
Share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share by email