Random thoughts on a Saturday morning.
1. I’m sorry I’m late with Thistlekeeping today. I was helping Cinderella get dressed for the ball. Literally. One of the twins dressed up as Cinderella for a birthday party and I sang “Lavender’s blue dilly dilly, lavender’s green” all the way to the party. Just doing my part to help her get into character.
2. The peonies are blooming. I cut dozens and dozens and dozens of them to fill the house for a fun house tour I’m participating in with my friend, Julie.
3. Someone told me this week that I smile when I talk. I can’t help it. Sometimes I have so much to say and the smiles have to come along for the ride.
4. The second season of Poldark is arriving in June. Nothing goes better with summer than long hair and ocean cliffs.
5. And I’m flying on Wednesday to Salt Lake City to promote the second fabric line.
And I’m scared and worried and nervous.
So friend to friend, can I ask a favor?
Can you send a few flying-in-the-air-and-arriving-safely-there-and-back prayers my way. 🙂
Such a cute idea for old whiskey barrel rings.
One of my favorite patio makeovers from one of my favorite people.
You can see the entire makeover here.
My peonies and I loved this beautiful garden tour.
Any time flowers are blooming is my favorite time of year.
This tour is full of them.
When it’s a lazy Saturday and you’ve just gotten Cinderella dressed and you picked your peonies from the garden.
And you want something light and fresh and delicious.
Here’s a fun recipe to try.
The perfect idea for those bi-fold doors.
I think I have some in my attic. I think most of us might.
See the DIY here and some other fun thrifty ideas.
And in random news this week:
Beautiful home tour
Just heard amazing reviews for this movie yesterday
Industrial farmhouse dining room
Great drugstore make-up picks
Perfect for movie night
When when you finish the pizza, you can always snack on this
One more for the road.
In honor of Cinderella’s debut today.
Here are five life lessons I learned from Cinderella.
Happy random Saturday to you. 🙂
38 Comments - Leave a comment
Share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share by email