Random thoughts on a cold estate sale shopping February Saturday morning:
1. Remember the birdhouse that my husband rescued? The tree right next to it has tiny little leaves on it.
I was so excited I took pictures for Instagram.
2. We are watching season 4 of All Creatures Great and Small on PBS. It’s such an amazing show. It made me want to move to Yorkshire and start sheep farming. There’s a scene at the end of the episode we just saw that I rewound and watched 4 different times. James quotes “My Love is Like a Red, Red Rose” in the most perfect Scottish brogue as he leaves for war.
Be still my heart.
3. I’m working on the cutest craft for next week. Here’s a hint. It involves nests and wood.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. We talked about:
- the new Rifle Paper collection at Target
- 21 things I wish I had known before I went on a cruise
- how to decorate a kitchen island for spring
- what I packed for a 7-day cruise
5. Did you see? I just watched some fashion videos and I’m almost afraid to type the words. Super high shoulder pads are back.
I saw them online and blinked twice and they were still there.
What is this century coming to?
Here are all the ideas and inspiration I found for us this week.
I love faux plants.
They always look happy to see me.
And look at these carved wooden eggs.
It’s the simplest DIY and perfect for spring.
You can see it here.
I’ve never really thought about this before.
But there’s a difference between curating design and styling design.
And these countertops?
You will never believe this before and after.
And in random news:
And one more for the road
This is one of my favorite love stories (and explains so much about me)
Favorite Home Decor Find
I wanted to share what I used on the cruise instead of a lot of make-up.
Here are my favorite drug store primers, bronzer, blush and sunscreen.
// contour palette //
// putty bronzer //
// power grip primer //
// eyeliner //
// age shield sunscreen //
// sunscreen with primer //
// four blush palette //
Happy Random Saturday To You
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post.