Random thoughts on an almost-fall Saturday morning:
1. Thank you so much for all the prayers for my brother. He is doing so much better and today they are moving him out of the ICU. We were all cheering and celebrating for all the answered prayers.
God is good all the time.
All the time God is good.
2. If you are looking for drugstore make-up and you need some recommendations that are tried and true? Here
3. I watched the Cowboys pre-season this week. Football is here. My favorite season.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. I shared
- this yummy garden vegetable spaghetti
- this one-of-a-kind trash-to-treasure project
- this easy and simple solution to makeover your dining room chairs in minutes
5. What do we think about the latest fall fashion trends? What are your thoughts on clogs? Yes? Never?
6. Have you pre-ordered my latest book yet? I’m SO EXCITED! It launches in two weeks. I’ll add the Amazon link here. You can pre-order it and you won’t be charged (and you’ll get the lowest price) until it ships on September 5. The pre-orders help so much with the book launch so a GIANT thank you to everyone who has already ordered it.
It’s all about 10-minute decorating ideas through the seasons (including Christmas).
You can see it here.
I have the cutest stuff to share this week.
Here are all of my favorite finds.
Look at these pumpkins.
Aren’t they perfect for fall?
I love pumpkin spice anything.
Especially when it’s for breakfast.
Fall is one of my favorite seasons to decorate.
This kitchen is the perfect example.
Love decorating with vintage and thrift store finds?
Here are the best tips.
And in random news:
The hobby you should try next (based on your enneagram)
This fall mudroom
This pumpkin bread
Trying this for fall and Christmas
This pretty entryway
DIY pink milk glass
This DIY hanging basket
I just found the CUTEST idea for a back patio garden if you live in a small space or don’t have a big backyard. And it’s on sale right now for 50% off with this secret coupon I found. Please note it’s only good while the coupon lasts.
You can use this coupon here.
Pin ahead for Thanksgiving
This pie crust and this apple pie are so yummy. You’ll want to pin for Thanksgiving.
I first made it six years ago and all these years later it doesn’t disappoint.
See the recipe here.
Happy Random Saturday to You
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post