Random thoughts on a Saturday morning Mother’s Day weekend:
1. The twins are home from sophomore year and that means a movie marathon. We started with Steel Magnolias (please act surprised).
It’s going to be an amazing summer.
2. We are going swimming and having family game night tomorrow to celebrate Mother’s Day and my oldest son is cooking. My favorite was to celebrate.
Someone else doing the cooking.
3. Everyone is all about the Dallas Stars around here. They are in the playoffs right now. I literally know NOTHING about hockey, but I’m cheering them on.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. We talked about:
- 21 decorating mistakes I’ve made (and how I fixed them)
- this easy wreath hack
- 9 books you won’t be able to put down
- how to keep your plants blooming all summer
5. Did you watch the trailer for the new movie Love Again? It looks so good and the story is so sweet. I think it’s the perfect summer movie.
Ready for a little inspiration?
Here are my favorite links from the week.
This arrangement took my breath away.
I’m thinking about making one like this with faux flowers for my dining room.
Look at these napkin rings.
Aren’t they the cutest?
See the how-to here.
Love this tour of this dining room through the years.
So many good decorating ideas.
These blueberry muffins are not your ordinary muffins.
They have a little bit of white chocolate in them.
And in random news:
- air fryer broccoli with cheese
- look at this library room (the view—seriously)
- these grazing table ideas
- how to hang curtains
- this detailed post on the coronation
- these 25 foods are good for your hair and nails
- these sweet garden gates
- one day I’m going to go to this market
- how to turn any window into a farmhouse window
- these peanut butter oatmeal fudge bars
- this beautiful beach house
- over 20 smoothie recipes
- this clever idea for cabinets
one more for the road
This super simple dessert that would be perfect for Memorial Day.