Random thoughts on a sunny summer Saturday morning:
1. I figured out the yummiest thing to eat recently. Have you ever heard of veggie fajitas? You can eat fajitas without the meat and they are delish.
2. Have you ever gone tubing down a river? We were looking for summer family ideas and it sounded like so much fun, but I wondered what happens when you get downstream at the end of the river.
Does anyone know?
3. Looking for a fun way to make your room feel like summer without spending a dime? Here’s a tip I use all the time.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. We talked about:
- how to decorate a front porch
- the most amazing vintage find
- how to hang curtains in a bay window
- this easy 10-minute DIY
5. What are your thoughts on decaf coffee? I switched recently and don’t tell the coffee people, but I can’t tell a difference.
Here are some of my favorite finds from around the web.
I’ve been looking for ways to update my kitchen.
And look at these open cabinets. I think we can DIY them.
This summer greenhouse is the cutest.
I LOVE all the vintage finds.
This beautiful before and after bathroom.
Just wait until you see where it started.
There’s nothing I love more than a topiary.
Except maybe one I can DIY.
And in random news:
This beautiful kitchen
And one more for the road
Remember the porch from yesterday? This was the before.
Two different bricks and two different colors and a whole lot of not matching.