Random thoughts on a brilliantly sunny Saturday:
1. I’m heading down to Waco for Chi-O Mom’s Day. I’m not sure what we are doing, but I’m here for all of it.
And in amazing news?
I’m wearing bell bottoms. Watch out world.
2. The chicks have hatched in the nest in the wreath on our window. I’ve watched the mama bird fly in and out and feed all those hungry baby birds.
3. I got the sweetest present last week from my friend Liz. She made Buddy two of the most beautiful blankets. He LOVES them and now his dog bed is even cozier.
Liz is our new favorite person.
4. Have you watched any of the seasons of Love is Blind on Netflix? I just finished season 4 and it’s really good if you like reality dating shows.
5. It was an amazing week on the blog. We talked about:
- 9 things you can repurpose out of things you were about to throw away
- 5 ideas to make your room cozier
- best Mother’s Day gifts
- 12 ways you can make your house look more expensive
6. Do you think skinny jeans are out? Sources say no. Here’s how to wear them in 2023.
Are you ready?
I have the BEST STUFF to share this week.
Loved this post on mixing styles.
How to add antiques to modern design.
This beautiful garden before and after.
Wait until you see the before–it’s such a beautiful transformation.
These DIY clay beads.
I have extra clay upstairs and I’ve been trying to figure out what to make with it.
How to make a builder-grade home look custom.
These are the best tips.
These basket decorating ideas.
They are the CUTEST.
And in random news:
This beautiful house tour
Are you overwhelmed? I thought this was such good advice.
And one more for the road
These sweet girls are my heart.
I just got these robe sets in and they are SO SOFT.
They are from Draper James you won’t believe the price point (they are 50% off right now).
happy random Saturday to you
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post