Random thoughts on a Christmas Eve morning:
1. Sending all the Christmas wishes and joy from our house to yours this weekend.
2. My favorite thing about this Christmas? It’s full of rest and joy and books and family.
3. I love all the bed-making advice from last week’s post. You all represented. And now? Can I ask you for an advice favor? I’m putting together wise words to kick off 2022.
Can you give me the best advice you would give me for the new year in the comments?
I’m going to compile it into a post for all of us (and I’ll give you credit).
4. We are heading out on a cruise after Christmas. I’ve never been on a cruise before and I ordered the cutest “cruise” dresses. They are colorful with tons of flowers.
5. It was an amazing week on the blog. We talked about:
- how to get organized after Christmas
- the Christmas house tour for this year
- this DIY family tree
- these family presents from our family gift exchange
- 7 Christmas Eve traditions to start exchange
Let’s see all the amazing things I found for us from around the web (including lots of recipes).
These are simple ideas for decorating for New Year’s Eve.
I love the idea of repurposing Christmas garland.
See that and seven other ideas here.
This beautiful Christmas table.
So many fun ideas.
Nice to meet you.
If you are looking for something for breakfast, these pecan sticky buns look so yummy.
See the recipe here.
And this cranberry fizz “mocktail.”
It’s the perfect addition to New Year’s Eve.
And in random news:
These yummy scones
These chocolate mint cookies
These journal prompts
This is perfect for breakfast
These DIY room sprays
These german sour cream twists
I love these healthy food trends and I’m going to work on number two in 2022.
And one more for the road
This is the perfect craft to take you from now to Valentine’s Day.
See the how-to-here.
May your week be merry and bright and….