Random thoughts on a chilly sunny December morning:
1. I discovered red nail polish again this week. I have been giving myself a manicure every week now that we are staying in. I’ve painted them cream. I’ve painted them taupe. I’ve painted them navy. I’ve painted them dark gray. And this week I went all Christmas.
And I LOVE IT.
2. I listened to a list of the top 10 Christmas songs on Spotify this week.
Guess what number 1 was?
3. It was an amazing week on the blog. We talked about
- over 50 last-minute gifts for everyone on the list
- my 2022 Christmas house tour
- 7 Christmas Eve traditions to start this year
- the life lesson I learned from a Christmas tree
4. We discovered yesterday that my Santa mug holds 1 1/2 cups of coffee of a regular coffee mug. That’s where I’m getting all my extra energy from. 🙂
Let’s see all the amazing things I found for us this week (it’s a good one).
Love this post.
It’s all about ideas for decorating underneath the tree.
And in other gift wrapping news.
Look at this DIY nutcracker. It’s a cylinder you can put a note or other gift in.
See the DIY here.
This beautiful European Christmas lounge.
It’s so classic and traditional.
Take the tour here.
These beautiful salt dough ornaments.
They are so elegant and so easy to recreate all at the same time using antique molds.
And in random news:
We all need these for Christmas morning
These plaid decorating ideas
This beautiful kitchen
Simple tips for introverts during the holidays
And this y’all.
This is a recipe goal for me. I can’t even imagine the look on my family’s faces when I make this.
And one more for the road
Look at these cute matching sets I got the twins and I for Christmas.
If you are looking for fun affordable workout gear for the new year or for last-minute presents?
happy random Saturday to you
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post