Random thoughts on a chilly November morning:
1. Almost all the chicks are home. We have a weekend full of football (I’m looking at you Baylor) and games and conversation and yard saling and Christmas movies and laughter and getting down all the Christmas bins.
This mama’s heart is full.
2. Did you know the next season of The Crown is starting next week?
3. I recommended this last year, but if you haven’t put together your Christmas playlist yet you need to add “Oh What A Glorious Night” by the Sidewalk Prophets.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. We are in the middle of “10 Days of Christmas” and we talked about:
- 9 simple and easy Christmas DIYs
- 9 ideas for outdoor decorating
- 9 creative projects for the Christmas table
- 9 creative Christmas tree ideas
5. And lastly, if you need a little joy?
I have extra and I want to share.
I want to encourage you today. Just in case no one else has mentioned it? You are amazing.
In this whole wide world there’s no one just like you.
You got this my friend.
You. Got. This.
Speaking of joy? Here are all my favorite finds and ideas and inspiration from this week.
These vintage Christmas ornaments.
They make me so happy.
Looking for different color schemes for Thanksgiving?
Here are tons of ideas for your holiday table.
You know those plastic ball ornaments?
Here are five ideas on how to transform them.
This asymmetrical Christmas wreath is so pretty.
I love mixing greenery like this.
And in random news:
This spoke to my heart
These DIY tea towels
These stuffing meatballs
And one more for the road
I made this Christmas tree from spindles.
Thank you SO MUCH for all the support of my new fashion channel on Instagram.
happy random Saturday to you
(and remember….YOU ARE AMAZING)
disclosure: affiliate links are shared in this post