Random thoughts on Saturday morning that smells like the ocean:
1. We got all dressed up to go to dinner last night with some of our favorite people. I had the shrimp and chicken and he had the salmon.
When you are in seafood country everything tastes better.
(ps isn’t he the handsomest. 🙂
2. We are working on getting the twins ready for college. I’m in the middle of decorating two apartments with two completely different personalities and both spaces started with a really cute rug.
3. I tried a middle part yesterday.
I’m still not sure if eventually I’ll think it’s cute?
4. It was a great week on the blog. We discussed some of
- my favorite sources for affordable home decor
- 17 beach decor ideas for any room
- 7 DIY techniques you can use to makeover a thrift store find
- this before and after beach bedroom makeover.
5. My nails and toes are both summer red.
Now they match my lipstick. 🙂
Let’s see all the amazing finds I discovered for us this week.
I love this wreath.
It’s everything that makes summer so special.
Here’s a great tip to make new wood look weathered.
You know I’m all about a DIY paint tip.
Have a piece of furniture you might want to reupholster?
The BEST upholstery tips all in one place.
I’m trying to branch out of my dessert comfort zone.
And I found this.
Sugar cookie buttons.
And in random news:
These beauty hacks
I pinned this closet hack for later
This pretty back patio
This show looks amazing
And one more for the road
Looking for a unique outside-of-the-box solution for your house numbers?
Here’s the CUTEST idea ever.