Random thoughts on a sunny almost-November Saturday morning:
1. There are less than two months until Christmas and they measured for Christmas lights yesterday.
Those two thoughts bring me untold happiness.
2. I just ripped my own jeans. On purpose. I watched these tutorials and then tried it myself. You can’t really mess up ripping up your jeans.
All those years I tried to avoid ripping them.
And now? This.
3. I’m typing this to you from my new studio. The sunshine is streaming in through the windows and I’m up in the trees and tomorrow I’ll be starting to film in this room for KariAnne’s Christmas Workshop. It’s the last day to sign up! You can see all the details here.
It’s going to be an amazing November.
4. We had so much fun this week on the blog. We talked about the cutest Christmas finds from Target and a free downloadable to get us all Christmas organized and discussed 9 creative handmade gift ideas.
5. Tomorrow starts my “12 Days of Getting Ready for Christmas” Series.
To celebrate the weekend wait until you see all the fun inspiration I found for us.
Here are my favorite finds from this week.
This beautiful mudroom.
I love the colors and the floor.
Have you ever baked brie before?
I always thought it was too hard.
Until I found this recipe.
It’s perfect for November.
This is such a creative DIY for a cabinet.
And it’s so easy.
And look at this berry pie.
Maybe it’s all the sugar I’m missing, but this looks like the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.
See the recipe here.
And in random news:
This front door color
This Swedish home tour
This easy fall DIY
This amazing bookcase
These DIY Christmas ornaments
These beautiful arrangements
This genius DIY
You know how much a love a table that looks like something else?
And one more for the road.
This is still one of my favorite Christmas trees I’ve ever decorated.
Especially because it has these handmade ornaments.