I don’t even know where to begin with this post.
So let’s start at the beginning (a very good place to start) with random thoughts and all the things going on around here:
1. Have you seen the Christmas at Target yet? SERIOUSLY. It’s the coziest and the cutest and I’ll show you what I just ordered and what I’m about to order (I have to pace myself) in this post. I shared it now because everything goes SO fast and once it’s gone they don’t usually restock.
2. I’m starting a fun series for the first 12 days of November with my sweet friend Leslie that is all about getting you ready for Christmas. Here are just a few of the days and what we’ll be sharing:
- how to repurpose last year’s decor
- ways to display and recycle old Christmas cards
- how to organize your wrapping center
- how to stock your pantry for the holidays
- 25 things to do with your family for the holidays
And tons more simple, clever things to get you (and your house) ready for the holidays. It starts this Sunday, so make sure you are subscribed to e-mail to not miss a day.
3. I also put together a fun FREE 2 page Christmas downloadable checklist to get you ready for the holidays.
4. There are Christmas candles burning in the house mixed in with fall candles. It’s the best smell in the world.
4. I’m having a GREAT hair day today and a cute outfit and I’ve lost 33 pounds. Watch out world.
Here are the links to the free printable.
I can smell Christmas y’all.
And I am so excited and READY.
Who’s with me?
To get us both ready for all the excitement and merriment that is to come?
Here’s a free downloadable Christmas Checklist (just click on the link below to print it).
We got this friend.
Here’s to the merriest, happiest, jolliest holiday season ever.
And let me be the first person to wish you….
PS And just in case you were wondering what my hair looked like. 🙂