Random thoughts on a football weekend:
1. If you live within 50 miles of the Red River this is the weekend you wait for all year. It’s Texas/OU weekend.
As for me and my house? We are rooting for Texas.
2. Did anyone watch Poldark Sunday?
At the risk of stating the obvious, Ross Poldark and his flowing locks saved the day again.
3. It was a great week on the blog. We had brilliant fall decorating ideas and made sweater pumpkins and discussed Round Top and ideas for decorating with vintage finds.
4. I’m so excited about Christmas this year. It’s the first true Christmas in the new old house and since we’ll be at home now for Christmas I can put up real trees.
Are you a real tree or faux tree person?
5. Somewhere along the way, I decided I CAN’T EVEN with people cracking their knuckles.
Does this bug you, too? Yes or no?
Does this not make you want to find old windows?
And decorate with them?
You can see the rest of the decorating details here.
Love this post on photo styling.
There were so many props just like these at Round Top.
You can see the rest of the photos here (and they are AMAZING).
This textured vase DIY.
It’s so easy and looks so vintage.
See the DIY here.
And this sweet cottage.
It’s decorating for early autumn.
And in random news this week:
Do you skip chapters?
Have you ever thought about staining a fence?
These rolls (and look at the little flour house)
This super affordable cutest dinnerware on the planet (affiliate link)
This front porch
This blue and white
Because we all need a little more joy in our every day.
And one more for the road.
This snowflake pinecone is the perfect fall to Christmas to winter project.