A few random thoughts on a sunny summer morning.
1. The publisher and I just put together the most fun pre-orders for the book. If you order my new book, So Close To Amazing before September 4, 2017 they are yours for the taking. You can see them here. If you’ve already ordered, just put in your order number to redeem them.
1. Thank you for all the questions on this post. We got so many questions I think they could circle the world twice. Now I just have to find some answers.
2. Does anyone have any corn grilling tips? I have fresh corn in the freezer and I want to try something new.
3. Can anyone else believe that August is showing up on Tuesday? Wasn’t it just Valentine’s Day?
4. And in the most exciting news of all—did anyone see that Hallmark came out with THIRTY-THREE new movies for Christmas this year?
Grab the popcorn. Santa came early. 🙂
And the Internet was full of inspiration this week.
Check out the links below.
This is the best solution post ever.
See those stripes?
They are painted on old linoleum.
Brilliant idea and DIY found here.
My friend Courtney is writing a book full of pictures even more beautiful than this.
I cannot wait.
Mostly because I adore her, but partly because she can photograph a flower or a bicycle and make them look like something that should hang in the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
This post made me LAUGH OUT LOUD.
And I loved this sneak peek at 2018 decor trends.
I’ll give you a hint.
Get your fringe ready.
And in random news this week:
And I’m so excited. I can’t wait to follow along with this house renovation. I know it will be incredible.
And one more for the road.
Tired of perfection? Here’s a real life tour of our farmhouse.
Happy random Saturday to you. 🙂