In amazing day-after-Thanksgiving-news? Did you know most of my house is on sale?
I’m looking at you Black Friday.
I love it when that happens.
And the best part?
It means I can answer all of the e-mail questions you send me with the word SALE in my answer.
Have I ever mentioned how happy I am that you e-mail me?
I love when I open my inbox and see an e-mail in my inbox from you. My heart skips a beat and I start smiling.
Most of the e-mails are all about paint colors and things that you see in the house that you want to know where they came from. So today on Black Friday, I thought it might be fun to answer those questions. I thought it might be fun for you all to see what some other friends like in the house and see if you might like it, too. Today I’m sharing all the finds and where they came from.
BECAUSE IT’S ALL ON SALE right now for Black Friday.
I also put a few gift ideas together grouped by price. There are gifts under $10, Gifts under $25. Gifts under $50 and gifts under $100.
Grab a cup of coffee and come shop with me.
Q: Where did you get that rug in your living room?
This is the NUMBER one e-mail that I get.
Which is good because I love this rug so much.
And brace yourself.
Because this rug? An 8′ x 10′ is on sale for 80% off at only $127.49 on Amazon right now.
You can see it here.
Q: Where did you get the coffee table in your living room?
This is the coffee table that I never knew that I needed.
I love it in this room because it opens up the space and you can see the rug pattern through it.
It came from Walmart.
And it’s only $110.
You can see it here.
Q: Where did you get the blue and white striped chairs in your living room?
This is the second asked for item in my home.
I LOVE these chairs (I have six of them in different colors).
The legs are super authentic looking. They are comfortable and there’s not a back cushion, so they always look neat.
They come in khaki, black, green and blue.
Almost every time I post them they sell out. They are back in stock now and they are on sale today too.
You can see them here.
Q: Where did you get the tufted couches in your living room?
I LOVE THESE COUCHES.
I bought them three years ago and they still look just like this.
They’ve been sold out for over six months, but in AMAZING news?
They are back in stock now and the lowest price in 30 days.
Q: Where did you get the chairs in your dining room?
These chairs are SO CUTE in real life.
It’s the perfect stripe to balance a dark wall color like this SW Naval.
The chairs are on sale today for 27% off.
Q: Where did you get the glass lamp beside the bed in the room with the wood ceiling?
This is one of my most pinned rooms of all time.
I took the picture at a local showhouse.
I fell in love with that lamp, but I couldn’t find the original source, so I found one that’s super similar.
It’s on sale today for 72% off for only $54.99 over on Wayfair.
You can see it here.
Q: Where did you get the bedding in this room?
I love, love, LOVE how the designers layered the bedding in this room.
I don’t know the sources of the original, but I found bedding that is super similar.
You can see the quilt here and it’s on sale today.
Q: Where did you get the rug in the family room?
This rug is AMAZING. It’s such an incredible value for the price.
It comes in this color as well as blue and white, too.
You can see it on sale here starting at $25.60
Q: Where did you get the wood stools in your kitchen?
The best part of that question?
They come in so many different colors and options.
The chairs on special deal right at HomeDepot. TWO of these barstools are on sale for the price you normally pay for one.
You can see them here.
Q: Where do you find all your whiteware platters?
I collect them from everywhere.
Yard sales, thrift stores, the attic, my mother’s attic.
If you want to start your own collection, I found this one that’s super affordable.
They are on sale right now and you can get two for under $35.
Q: Where did you get the planters on your porch?
I can’t say enough about these planters.
They are the PERFECT planter and they’ve held up so well.
They have a false bottom that moves up and down to accommodate your plants.
They come in different colors and are on sale today here.
And now—just in case you were Christmas shopping—I wanted to share some gifts I may or may not have in my cart. Here are my favorite finds on my gift list from all the Black Friday sales according to price.
Gifts $10 and under
- This fast charger–it’s SO GOOD and the perfect stocking stuffer or gift for the tech person on your list. It charges so much faster than other brands I’ve tried.
- The coziest socks–Look how sweet these socks are. And they look so cozy and warm and perfect for winter. There’s a teddy bear and Santa and a snowman these adorable reindeer.
- This 15-piece lip oil and lip gloss set–Yes. It’s in the $10 and under category. Seriously the best value for the money and would be perfect for all the rockstars on your Christmas list.
- These hot chocolate bombs—Just add them to hot water and they pop open with mini marshmallows inside. I think they would be perfect tucked inside a Christmas mug with a ribbon.
- These cozy kitty cat slippers–I love a slipper with a little personality and these are the cutest. They come in so many different styles, but I love these the best.
- This cell phone stand–I gave cell phone stands to everyone on my Christmas list several years ago and everyone LOVED them. I saw my mother with hers over Thanksgiving.
- This air pods case cover–The number one requested item on so many Christmas lists—especially when there’s such a cute option for your airpods like this one.
- This monogrammed key chain–The perfect personalized gift that looks so high end.
- This gratitude journal–In a world that can be a little overwhelming–it’s such a good practice to remind ourselves of all the things we have to be thankful for.
- These satin pillowcases–Satin pillowcases are so good for preventing hair breakage and frizz.
- These fuzzy slippers–These slippers come in so many fun colors (I ordered them in cream) and they keep your feet cozy without getting too hot.
Gifts $25 and under
- This sling cooler–It’s hands-free and carries 6 cans. Perfect for the sports lover
- This 30-piece glassware set–This glassware set comes with tons of different sizes and lids, too.
- This lightweight stick vacuum–On sale right now for $20 this is SUCH a good deal. It’s three-in-one and it’s super lightweight and easy to carry.
- This mini-fridge–My nieces requested this last Christmas for their make-up. It’s a fun fridge that can fit anywhere.
- This 11-piece bakeware set–This bakeware set is super sturdy and perfect for the new homeowner or anyone looking to stock their kitchen with good basics.
- This gooseneck phone holder–I have this phone holder and it’s perfect for taking pictures on a timer. I also use it for overhead photos and videos. It clamps to the side of the table and then you can adjust it.
- This battery daddy–The number one favorite thing my husband loved last Christmas. And it was one of my top sellers.
- This coffee cup warmer–I love coffee and I like it to stay hot. This warmer keeps hot beverages hot.
- This cookbook full of salad recipes–Amazing ratings and the recipes look yummy and healthy.
- These silicone baking mats–These mat are non-stick and releases food without the need for oil, cooking sprays, or parchment paper
Gifts $50 and under
- this air fryer–Are you on team air fryer yet? It’s an amazing way of cooking when you cook with little or no oil with up to 70% fewer calories from fat than deep frying
- this 18″ air mattress–everyone needs an extra bed for guests and this air mattress packs away and makes the perfect gift
- this infusion cooler–This cooler is made with fabric created from recycled plastic bottles and it has wheels and a telescoping handle.
- this crockpot electric lunch box–It’s 20-oz. size makes it perfect for taking your favorite leftovers, soups, chili and then easily warming them up when you’re ready to eat
- neck and shoulder massager–We have this and it’s amazing. It’s heated and it fits perfectly on your shoulders.
- this beginning guitar set— This set comes with a guitar with a 17.5in fret board, a carrying case, a pick set, and extra strings.
- this karaoke machine–This singing machine is so cute. You can stream audio from any Bluetooth-compatible device and there are also 6 fun voice-changing effects.
- these folding sawhorses–These sawhorses comes fully assembled and ready to use and they hold up to 900lbs.
- this one step dryer and styler–This dryer is next level and it detangles, dries, and smoothes hair in up to half the time.
- this clip-on portable speaker–This speaker has such a big sound for a portable speaker and you can just clip it and go.
Gifts $100 and under
- Ninja kitchen system–This set is half-priced for Black Friday and it’s such a good deal and so versatile in the kitchen.
- this sparkling water maker–This machine adds bubbles to water and is a fun way to get more water in your day.
- camping chair loveseat–The folding loveseat has foam and folds up compactly to fit into a trunk of a car.
- Ring video doorbell–We just got these for the twins for their apartments in college. What a great gift for anyone on your Christmas list.
- this massage seat–This back massager with 10 vibrating motors and heats up as well.
- pet portable carpet cleaner–This carpet cleaner has over 50,000 reviews on Amazon. It’s compact, but makes cleaning up pet messes a breeze.
- this instant camera–This camera pack comes with film sheets and a mini photo album along with stickers and a camera case.
- wireless earphones–Let’s go. These earphones are portable with a long battery life and so easy to take on teh go.
- spikeball set–This sports kit includes a net, 3 balls, a drawstring bag and instructions.
- this 3D printing pen–I saved this one for very last because it’s so amazing. You are actually doodling with 3-D plastic and you can create anything from houses to chess pieces and so much more.
I hope you had fun touring and shopping today.
I would be more than happy to source anything for you, too, so if you have any questions about anything else?
You know I’m just an e-mail away.
PS edited to add: Whit and I went to Bath & Body this morning. They are having AMAZING deals this morning!!!! We got these kits that you can break apart for stocking stuffers on MAJOR sale and there was a 20% off coupon, too.
Please add any deals you find in the comments! I’m trying to check off my list today. 🙂
disclosure: The links included in this post are affiliate links.