Nice to meet you.
Just a few random thoughts I’ve collected today.
1. I cannot even with how beautiful North Carolina is. I spent the weekend there speaking at the Becoming Conference and my soul is happy.
2. I am always late. I used to think I be on time if I just planned a little better. But here’s the thing—I’ve tried and tried and tried, but somehow, someway, I late myself every time.
Are there any other late people that have fixed it? If so, please let me know how.
3. Does anyone have an opinion on thumb rings? I watched the cutest craft video and she had a thumb ring and that I liked. But then I was worried it might get in the way? Thoughts?
4. Somehow I just saw the winter issue of the Magnolia Journal (from last year). Did you see it? The one with Jo in that dress (or maybe a top and skirt). Seriously. She looks so pretty. Like she just stepped through the wardrobe into Narnia.
5. And in super exciting news?
Life changing for me.
A brilliant lady at the conference told me that you can buy a giant family-sized bowl of Wendy’s chili for only $9.99.
These spring branches.
She made them to look like this.
Total easy, simple DIY found here.
This bathroom reno.
I love the white with the wood.
See the entire before and after here.
This simple DIY.
It’s perfect for my kitchen.
And the iron-on printables are FREE.
Have you ever tried to style a coffee table and everything is the same height?
You need a riser.
And in random news this week:
This brilliant DIY tip
This happy spring table
5 things you can organize this weekend
And I love the spring decor in this shop
One more for the road.
I have a senior about to graduate in the house.
And I’m trying to hold on to all the stories.
Like this one.
Happy Monday to you. 🙂