Random thoughts on a cloudy Saturday morning:
1. I’m collecting measuring cups. I just decided. They have to be white or cream with writing and I’m up to four different cups right now. That counts as a collection….right?
2. I am bursting at the seams to tell you about four different amazing things that are going on at the same time. As soon as I can I will.
3. Does anyone have a biscuit recipe? I mean like a melt-in-your-mouth-sit-back-and-say-your-prayers kind of biscuit? If so, can you share?
4. I went to Joanna Gaines’ shop and bought her signature candle. It’s like the perfect summer day. I wish blogs offered smell-a-vision so I could share the scent with you.
5. I just finished the book Orphan Train. You have to read it. It was amazing.
6. And wish me luck. I have a baseball game, the water park and grocery shopping today.
Good times. 🙂
Do you like tassels?
And vintage burlap coffee bags?
Oh good. This is the project for you.
See the entire DIY….here.
I’ve loved these ever since I first saw them at Anthropologie.
But much easier on the wallet if you make your own.
Is there anything better than apple pie?
An apple pie made just for the Fourth.
Recipe found here.
This post made me smile.
Life truths according to Rigby and Fitz.
Don’t those faces make you smile. 🙂
And in random news this week:
Cute idea for a milk bottle.
Want to make your own boxes? Easy template ideas.
Here’s 5 ways to make your Fourth of July even more fabulous.
Love this wallpaper.
A giant Post-It desk? Brilliant.
And one more for the road.
Need a fun project this weekend?
We completely finished this floor in a weekend with peel and stick tile.
Happy Random Saturday to You!