Random thoughts on a brilliantly sunny summer morning:
1. Are you watching March Madness? You know we are all in around here. Baylor and Texas both advanced to the next level and my bracket is still intact. I have Baylor winning it all.
Please act surprised.
2. So we have discussed Wordle and Quordle and Octordle here, but now? I’m into Duotrigordle. It’s 32 different wordles all at the same time and you only get 37 guesses.
It is not for the faint of heart.
3. It was an amazing week on the blog. We talked about:
- 10 books to add to your reading list
- the story of my house
- the best faux hydrangeas and how to decorate with them
- how to DIY baseboards and the project we are starting on this weekend
4. My nephew created a “leprechaun trap” this week that was made out of cardboard and imagination. I’ve never seen such a contraption. All he caught though were little pieces of green cloth and a smattering of gold coins.
Guess the leprechaun got away again.
5. I just ordered Buddy a new dog bed. He needed something a little softer to make his days easier. Maybe I should have ordered one for me, too. 🙂
6. Westleigh is starting her own online clothing boutique. It has made this mama’s heart so happy watching her stretch her wings and fly as an entrepreneur.
Let’s see all the amazing finds I discovered for us this week.
This picture stopped me in my tracks.
Be still my blue and white heart.
I’m always looking for cloche decorating inspiration.
This cloche is so pretty for spring.
Have you shaken off winter yet?
Spring is knocking at the door.
Look at the cuteness of this photo.
The egg crate charger and this delicious veggie quiche.
And in random news:
How to keep herbs fresh in the fridge
And one more for the road
Every now and then I find a story on the blog I forgot about.
This one I wrote seven years ago made me cry and smile all at the same time.