Sometimes when I’m on the phone with my friend….I have so much to say….
….that I have to number them.
Just like today. So here….in no particular order are some random thoughts on a Saturday morning:
1. We don’t have a stop light in the entire county where I live….but we just got a Dunkin’ Donuts 45 minutes away. Best. Coffee. Ever.
2. Has anyone tried on over-the-knee boots lately? Is it me…or do they look like something from an episode of Battlestar Gallactica?
3. I’m going old school this Christmas. Red and white and green.
4. I just saw in People magazine that another Duggar daughter got married. Prettiest. Wedding. Dress. Ever. And no more side hugs. 🙂
5. I’m spending the day painting a room, organizing a closet and watching football…..
…..how about you?
I love a screened porch in fall.
The weather’s crisp and cool and the leaves fall all around you and I pretend like I’m a princess in a tower.
And this screened porch from Jennifer over at Dear Lillie is one of my favorites.
Here’s an easy idea from Kristen over at Ella Claire.
It’s a free printable even the pilgrims would love.
And speaking of Thanksgiving centerpieces.
Here’s an easy idea for your table from Design Intervention Diary.
Pumpkin + succulents = no stress Thanksgiving.
And in the case you were hungry this morning department.
I made gingerbread yesterday and the house smelled like someone amazing lived here.
My friend Colleen just started an etsy shop and posted some of the prettiest ribbon.
It’s all hand-stamped and perfect for Christmas.
My tree needs some. 🙂
And here’s some more Saturday randomness:
It would be so easy to make a table with these.
If you’ve ever used PicMonkey…here are some cool tips that nobody knows.
I’m thinking these would be easy to make for Christmas.
I’m thinking about planting these right now (so easy).
You can make these with a fork?
And….seriously….cutest “why didn’t I think of that”?
I showed how to make this wreath and one make from fresh magnolias.
It was fun and I learned a lot.
…..especially that I like to use the word “Exactly.” 🙂
You can see the segment if you click here.