Random thoughts on a cloudy wanting to be sunny Saturday morning:
1. Hydrangea season is here. Did you know if your hydrangea wilts you can bring it back? Recut the stem at an angle ust place it in a cold bowl of water for several minutes.
2. It was an amazing week on another scintillating episode of “What I Bought Wednesday” including the cutest pillow for only $12.
3. I just finished “The Nightingale” by Kristin Hannah. I cried and wept and wished I could help in some way and my heart was so happy at the ending. For everyone who recommended this book to me? I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. We talked about ideas for adding a little beach into your decorating and how to make the best 2-ingredient vegetable dip and ideas for red white and blue decorating and these simple ideas for outdoor entertaining.
5. Have you ever frozen grapes before? Someone told me they are amazing.
6. We’ve been listening to the podcast, “The Pitch” and it’s so fascinating to me. Kind of like Shark Tank in business form.
Let’s see all the stuff I’ve found for us from around the web.
Spoiler alert: it’s amazing. 🙂
Have you ever wanted to create your own recipes but you didn’t know how?
Come sit by me.
This cinnamon apple granola recipe.
It looks like summer to me.
See the recipe here.
Look at this adorable handpainted tea towel.
It makes me so happy.
And I found the cutest idea for us for any summer get-togethers.
A popcorn bar.
And in random news:
This fun pillow DIY
This summer cabin
This beautiful house tour
This summer bucket list
This beautiful book
The cutest ever
And one more for the road
Do you have these types of columns?