Random thoughts on a beautiful, summery, sunshiney spring morning:
1. I’m sitting out in the sunshine with coffee this morning typing this. The birds are cheering me on and I’m telling the neighborhood hello
2. If you missed this week’s edition of “What I Bought Wednesday,” you can see it here. Wait until you see the leggings I found!
3. Did anyone see that there’s going to be a Downton Abbey TWO movie coming out? I almost had a come apart I was so excited when I heard.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. We discussed my latest yard sale find and what I did with it and these simple tips to organize your linens wrinkle-free and these seven lessons I want to teach my daughters.
5. I have the best tip to fray your pants if you are short like me. Just CUT THEM OFF and then toss them in the dryer and the dryer frays them.
6. I’m heading out to go yardsaling. There are SO MANY good ones today. You can see my entire yard sale haul from last week here.
Let’s see what I found for us from around the web.
It’s full of amazing.
This carriage house.
I almost cried when I saw it, it’s so beautiful.
Don’t these look yummy?
Chocolate and peanut butter and no-bake.
Three of my favorite words.
Recipe found here.
This vintage dutch door project.
It’s so perfect for the space.
These linen slipcovers.
All the details on them and how they’ve held up.
See the post here.
And in random news:
I’m making this
Have you ever stayed in a treehouse hotel?
These ideas to make your brick a little more exciting
This lamp trend
These laundry room ideas
This beautiful garden
And this retreat. I love the beach. I love Nantucket.
And I love this house.
And one more for the road
This DIY wreath for your door.
It will be so happy.