Random thoughts on a sunny Saturday morning:
1. Tomorrow is the last day of football until August. Are you watching the game?
Or are you watching the commercials?
2. Did you know that make this amazing tool that fixes the snags in your sweater? I didn’t even know they existed.
3. It is about to get COLD in Texas. Next week we have highs in the 30’s. Yikes.
4. I just painted my nails with “Let Me Bayou You a Drink” by OPI. It is the prettiest color for Valentine’s Day. And it makes me feel like I’m 25.
Nail polish for the win.
6. Did you know if you make a mistake on your keyboard you can just type CTRL Z (or command Z if you are on a mac)? It makes life so much easier.
Here are all the amazing things I found for us.
It was a good week. 🙂
This DIY heart topiary.
Isn’t it so sweet.
You can see the how-to here.
It literally makes me sigh.
Here’s how to add old world charm to a kitchen.
This is a great perspective.
And good advice on how to get out of debt.
I am all about organizing lately.
Especially in the kitchen.
Here are some simple tips for easy kitchen organization.
And in random news:
This simple wreath
This creative craft
These beautiful felt flowers
These easy at-home lunch ideas
This beautiful cabin. It had me at the first picture.
And one more for the road:
If you are looking for something easy to make for Valentine’s Day?
This is my mother-in-law’s snicker doodle recipe (that has gotten TONS of five-star reviews).
It does not disappoint. 🙂