Random thoughts on a sunny Saturday morning:
1. There are only six days left to sign up for my two-day online workshop next weekend. It’s ONLY $10 and it’s all about turning your blog (or social media) into an online business making a part-time or full-time income. There will be action plans and tasks and stories and laughter and JOY. All the sessions will be recorded so if you miss one you can watch it later.
All this (and MORE) for only $10.
I’d love it if you’d join me here.
2. I am trying to find a new swimsuit for water aerobics. YIKES. I want a cute one with a skirt and polka dots that tucks in your tummy. Can anyone point me in a polka-dotted direction?
3. Along with football this weekend, we are about to (re) watch one of my favorite shows of all time.
Larkrise To Candleford.
If you’ve never seen it. It is amazing.
4. I can’t wait to show you the cutest stripe project we are working on right now. We are painting stripes on a wall and having them come down and cover a table.
5. I’m also filming the cutest organization series for next week with my friend Leslie. We are going room by room and organizing everything in the space. Stay tuned.
Let’s see all the amazing stuff I found for us this week.
If you are closet challenged?
This is the post for you.
I am thinking about trying to upholster the chair I’m sitting in.
And I found this post.
And this beautiful front porch.
It’s so pretty and the perfect way to transition to spring.
And this amazing bread recipe.
And in random news:
This tiny danish cottage
This Keto pizza crust
This easy DIY
These cupcakes are so pretty
These DIY fruit pinatas
This beautiful living room (love the ceiling)
I need to show this post to my sister Whitney who made me the thistle. She might be inspired to add another thistle to my collection.
And one more for the road
I’m doing a little something different this year (let’s see if I can keep it up).
I’m sharing my top five random finds every week. Some are things I’ve tried. Some are things I’ve watched. Some are things I’ve recently bought.
Here are my top five finds for this week (along with a video where I show them to you).
- 1. The hair mask I talk about
- The hair wrap I use with the hair mask
- 2. Ted Lasso the series
- 3. The buffalo check throw
- 4. The sheets I used as curtains
- 5. The glasses I talk about
Happy random Saturday to you
disclosure: affiliate links are used on this post.