Random thoughts on a rainy Saturday morning:
1. I’m heading out to a baseball game. I can’t help it. I miss is so much. My son played his last high school baseball game last year and now I’m going to watch my nephew.
It’s true what they say. Life goes on after this dirt.
2. I just got back from Tulsa where I designed the second product line. I can’t WAIT for all of you to see it. I have two hints: blue and white and dining room table.
3. It was an amazing week on the blog. We styled our glass front kitchen cabinets and made monogrammed planters and created a mini black and white grocery store with its own fruit stand.
4. I am sitting here typing this post wearing bell bottoms. Yes. I said it. BELL BOTTOMS. I missed them the first time around, but this time? I’m representing.
5. And just in case no one else has mentioned it today? You are amazing.
I wanted you to know now.
Monday is around the corner.
Let’s see what the internet has been up to this week.
This Easter place setting and these eggs.
Spring has never looked cuter.
This is such a clever project.
How to make your own DIY bee skep.
Flower projects in your future?
Here’s how to dry flowers in seconds.
Love this combo.
Wood plank walls and blue and white plates.
See the rest of the space here.
And in random news this week:
This advice is so simple it’s brilliant
Drew Barrymore has a new line at Walmart
This downsizing story’
This pecan pie recipe
Have you seen this new HGTV show?
And this. This spring kitchen. #springkitchengoals
And one more for the road.
In super EXCITING NEWS!!!!!!!! I’m co-hosting Becoming this year!
If you have been before—you know what I’m talking about when I’m saying this conference is AMAZING. It’s in the beautiful mountains of North Carolina at the Lake Junaluska Conference and retreat center. Becoming is all about crafting and creating and decorating and making and laughing and just BEING. And it’s SO AFFORDABLE. It’s from Friday to Sunday, July 26-28 and it’s only $100. That’s right. $100 for the WEEKEND.
You will leave renewed and refreshed and equipped with amazing tools to make your life simpler and sweeter and a little brighter.
You can find more details at the Becoming website for lodging options or you can follow along with their facebook page here.
And here’s the BEST PART!
Anyone who purchases Becoming tickets by March 31 (there’s only today or tomorrow left) will be entered to win two free pre-conference, hands-on workshops, as well as two free boat cruise tickets (value over $100.)
Can’t WAIT to meet you!
8 Comments - Leave a comment
Share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share by email