Random thoughts on a beautiful sunny morning:
1. Don’t you think it’s amazing how much sunshine can change your day? I think sunshine people are a lot like that, too.
2. Did anyone else watch the Bachelor finale? Opinions? Were you surprised? Happy? Wondering how someone could jump a fence that high?
4. I just finished a playhouse project for charity and I literally cannot WAIT to show you. Seriously. It’s like a mini version of my house.
5. Does anyone else laugh out loud at that ATT commercial where the tattoo artist says Stay in your lane bro?
6. And if you watched the Bachelor finale, did you see the group that closed the show?
I love Air Supply. Who doesn’t?
But my kids didn’t get the Air Supply memo. They had no idea who they were.
I have no idea who the half the people singing on football half times shows are, either. 🙂
Let’s see what the internet has been up to this week.
Looking for Easter centerpieces?
Here’s a post full of them.
This simple spring kitchen.
I love those navy cabinets.
Here’s a post on three things you have sitting around your house you can transform into throw pillows.
Love this project.
And for all the spring cleaning that is yet to come?
Here’s a great post.
And in random news this week:
This free Y’all printable
And if you are traveling or thinking about traveling here’s a great post on how to find the cheapest flights online.
Looking for a simple spring refresh?
How about sew (or no-sew) drop cloth curtains.