Random thoughts on a Saturday morning:
1. What is it about blue and white? I literally cannot even get enough of it.
2. The sun is shining here and the birds are chirping and I was just making animals in the window sunbeams with my toes.
3. Has anyone else seen these signs on Instagram? I love a wood sign and these have a twist that makes them so much cuter. Not a sponsored link, just an it’s-so-incredible-I-have-to-share-because-I-think-everyone-should-have-it kind of link.
4. What are your thoughts on rose-gold faucets? They are apparently a thing. Trendy? Here to stay?
4. Have you signed up to be part of the DIY and decorating community yet? We are starting with our first official FB live on February 11. There are giveaways and design help and fun ideas for your home and help finding your design style and decorating with it.
And joining the community is FREE with the pre-order purchase of my new book, The DIY Style Finder.
See the details here.
This is such a fun DIY.
This basket? It used to be an old pot.
See the DIY here.
And this is a VINYL SHEET?
Can you even believe it?
She installed this vinyl sheet that looks just like tile in her home.
You can see the before and after and the tutorial here.
This is a POOL HOUSE.
You have to see the towels.
Take the tour here.
And these cute wood hearts.
Perfect DIY for Valentine’s Day.
And in random news this week:
This gift idea
Eliminate counter clutter
These Oscar nominees for 2019
How to rent your house out for movies
This farmhouse entryway
This new Airbnb
These tips for renters
And if you’ve ever thought about flipping furniture?
This is the blog series for you.
And for all the weddings and graduations and baby showers in the future?
Here’s my tutorial from four years ago that went viral on how to make a burlap bow.
Pin for later.
Happy Random Saturday to you