Random facts on a Saturday morning:
1. I’ve missed Thistlekeeping. Truly. I’ve been in five states in the last week and I didn’t have it ready. No worries. I’m making up for it this week.
2. I wrote this imperfection story a year ago. Just in case you thought I’m a fancy decorator—spoiler alert—I’m not.
3. I have the cutest craft idea for fall I’m posting next week. Stay tuned.
4. I just pinned a bunch of simple, fun, fall decorating ideas over on my fall Pinterest board.
5. I had a yard sale this morning. I priced it like I buy it—cheap. We sold out COMPLETELY in under two hours.
The only thing that might have been more amazing was if it wasn’t MY yard sale….
….and I could have shopped it. 🙂
This home tour.
Every little last detail will make you wish fall was here all year.
See the entire tour here.
Love this article.
It’s all about loving where you are at with decorating.
You can read it here.
When they came to photograph the house last year for BHG, the stylist used bittersweet.
It is so fall and so pretty.
And I could not let another Saturday go by without a shout out to my friend Leen from Sand Dollar Lane. I love it when someone follows their heart and their dream. She is starting her own subscription business where she’s putting coastal farmhouse in a box. You get a box every month with amazing coastal, farmhouse finds (like these glass sea beads).
She sent me a box to try it out and it included a checkerboard, printed straws, sea glass, a jute-wrapped bottle and other coastal farmhouse finds.
Congratulations on your new business my friend—you are a rock star.
In totally random news this week:
This mini fall tour
This made me cry
This fall inspiration
This simple wreath DIY
This simple tablescape
This entryway (love the scroll)
I’m heading down to Texas and stopping off at Magnolia along the way.
A little more fall for the road.
This hutch is my favorite yard sale find in the history of EVER.