Here are a few random thoughts on a Saturday morning.
1. The sunrise this morning painted the trees orange.
2. I have decided that leggings are never going to be pants. No matter how hard they try. Even if they are velvet. Even if they are faux denim with pockets. Even if they try to rename themselves jeggings. It’s simply not going to happen.
3. There’s a new Netflix series out called The Crown I’m going to start watching. It had me at Queen Elizabeth.
4. I shopped at Target for Christmas and almost fainted in the aisle. It was so amazing I can’t even. I don’t want to spoil December on the blog for you, but it’s full of marble Christmas trees.
5. Can we start a campaign to bring mittens back?
6. Did anyone see the blonde-haired Cubs player’s wife sing God Bless America? She was AMAZING.
6. And finally, I have never, ever, ever been so happy….
….to see the back side of a week. 🙂
It’s time to be all about Thanksgiving.
Here’s a beautiful table that is so simple to create.
Easy decorating ideas here.
This soup looks like fall to me.
Fall wrapped up and sprinkled with pumpkin.
Recipe found here.
Have old shutters laying around?
Here’s a fun project for them.
Easy DIY found here.
This dining room is beautiful.
It’s so fresh and different and welcoming and transitional.
Clever ideas for transitioning from fall to Thanksgiving here.
And now….in random news this week:
So this made my week. I’m so happy for my friend Ashley
And one more for the road.
This is magnolia garland is so easy to make.
Happy random Saturday to you!