Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings…..
….here are a few of my favorite things I loved from 2013.
Almost as much as the dollar spot at Target. 🙂
1. Favorite moment of 2013….with a smile I will remember forever.
2. Favorite Sign of 2013…..“I hope you dance”…..
…..and the story behind it.
3. Favorite project of 2013….how to create a customized room scent.
4. Favorite way to decorate a big blank wall in 2013.
6. Favorite 2013 thing to have at the end of your driveway.
7. Favorite 2013 before and after kitchen.
8. Favorite 2013 before and after craft room.
9. Favorite 2013 before and after office.
10. Favorite 2013 recipe to eat on a warm summer’s day.
11. Favorite 2013 recipe to eat watching a Hallmark movie.
12. Favorite 2013 love story ever….in the history of ever….
2013 was a busy year.
Full of befores and afters and sweet tea and pie crusts and burlap projects and industrial farmhouse rooms and chalkboards and stories….
There were a lot of busy somebodys doing a lot of the things that somebodys do.
But in the end….I think my favorite story of all…….
Happy 2014 to you. 🙂
Stop by and share yours, too!