Random thoughts on a chilly November morning:
1. All the chicks are home for Thanksgiving and I’m so happy. We are taking family pictures on the front porch and baking this gingerbread village and hosting the second annual family fun run for 26 of us with prizes and official t-shirts.
I’ve been counting the minutes and when the twins walked in the door I had their rooms all decorated for Christmas—with Christmas candles and an entire Christmas playlist going.
My heart is so full.
2. Just wanted to remind you of my favorite cyber sale going on right now. There’s 30% sitewide over at Colleen Rothschild right now–the biggest sale of the year.
3. Are you watching Christmas movies? Have you seen “A Royal Christmas” yet? It was just on and it’s so sweet. I love anything with a castle and a small nation that no one has ever heard of with a Prince who needs a wife.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. We talked about:
- this amazing Christmas garland hack
- this before and after room
- 17 ways to make last year’s Christmas decor look like new
- 21 unique stocking stuffers for under $5
Grab a cup of something and join me.
I have tons of ideas and inspiration that I found this week for all of us.
This gold hydrangea wreath is stunning.
And the best part? It’s a DIY.
This Christmas home tour from several years ago is still one of my very favorites. The authenticity of this home tour takes my breath away.
Every detail is perfection.
This DIY Christmas village.
It’s so cute and she made everything in it.
You know how much I love milk glass.
These ideas for decorating with milk glass are amazing.
And in random news:
One more for the road
I could not let Thanksgiving go by without sharing my mother’s cranberry bread recipe again.
My all-time favorite recipe ever.
You can see it here.
Happy random Thanksgiving week Saturday to you
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post